Link captionThe following Documents are examples of the scope of work that MuleShoe Engineering has performed.
You can't really synthesize 4 decades of experience into one book, but the company owner made an attempt in the 2017 book Practical Onshore Gas Field Engineering, published by Elsevier.
Coalbed Methane and Shale Gas Examples:
- Producing Coalbed Methane at high rates and low pressures (SPE84509, .pdf download 340 kB)
- Coalbed Methane Production (SPE 80900, .pdf download, 348 kB)
- Gas Well Deliquification, 2nd edition, Chapter 14 Coal Bed Methane
- Presentation on Shale Gas (.pdf download, 605 kB)
- Comparative Risks of Hydrostatic and Pneumatic testing (Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology)
- Static Test Considerations (.pdf download, 150 kB)
- Safety considerations for purging air from gas lines (.pdf download, 52 kB)
- Compressor station piggable bypass (.pdf download, 40 kB)
- Rules of thumb for Gathering System Equipment (.pdf download, 52 kB)
- Facilities Selection Impacts Reservoir Performance (SPE-169837-MS, .pdf download, 77 kB)
- One Engineer's Perspective on Global Warming (Originally published on Engineering.com, removed by them for lack of Political Correctness, )
- One Engineer's Perspective on Global Warming (.pdf download 850 kB)
- Pneumatic Controllers in Oil & Gas (.pdf download 2501 kB)
- Pneumatic Testing of Pipelines as an Alternative to Hydrostatic Testing
- New Processes are Needlessly Reducing the Recovery from Onshore Gas fields
- Are US gasoline pump prices actually high?
- Does Petroleum Have to Come from Squashed Dinosaurs?
- Orkney Islands Use Renewables to Generate 103% of Power Needs
File Area Header
Gas Measurement Examples
- Primary Elements, What can be wrong, what can go wrong, and How to Prevent it (.pdf download, 45 kB)
- In Situ Testing of installed Measurement Equipment (.pdf download, 262 kB)